From he was 16 years old, he has not stoped to participate in many different sports, which led him to undertake ambitious projects and extremes.
We usually only have photos of our successes, because failures are not nice or we do not we want to remember them. But if we never have any success, it will always be because we have already learned from our mistakes and defeats.
I always put in my CV all my successes, but in the end I realized that they would never have been possible without the bones I broke, the races that I have not finished, the mountains that I could climb, and the challenges which defeated me.
Before showing my achievements, I want to highlight my some of my main failures:
MOUNTAIN: Abandonment in Mt.Rosa (Alps), Dôme des Ecrins (Alps), The Dibona (Alps), Cervino x 2 attempts (Alps), The North Face of Grand Casse (Alps), Punta Margherita (Alps), Besiberri north (Pyrenees), Posets (Pyrenees), Oriental Hell (Pyrenees), Aneto (Pyrenees), Needle Pondiellos (Pyrenees), Garmo Negro (Pyrenees), Koshtan Tau (Russian Caucasus), and many other minor peaks.
MOTOR SPORT: Accident Dakar 1998 (arm fracture) - Abandonment Dakar 2001 (engine failure) - Abandonment Dakar 2011 (The race beat me) - Accident Jarama Circuit (Madrid) Yamaha RD Cup 1988 (broken collarbone) - Accident "3 Days Trial Santigosa" 1983 (Fracture nasal septum) - Fall in Calafat Circuit (Tarragona) x Spanish Endurance Championship Superbike 1989 - Accident Off Road Spanish Championship 1997 (Broken Ankle) - Abandonment Baja Spain-Aragon 1990 and 2000 (failure) - More than 20 other races unfinished.
OTHER RACES AND CHALLENGES: Abandonment "Taga 2040" 2009 - Ski Mountain Crossing "Ecrins" 2000 - Vallfogona Duathlon 2010 - Ski Mountain Crossing "The Silvretta" 2008 - Adventure Raid Tavertet Extrem 2004 - Cazorla MTB Crossing 2002 - Adventure Raid "España X-Trem" 1999
The highest peaks on each continent. All peaks have been achieved on the first try.- KILIMANJARO: 5.950m. – Tanzania. Africa’s Highest peak. Summit 25/09/2006
- 1998: Motorcycle rider of the team "Objetivo Dakar" Abandonment by accident / injury.
- 1999: Motorcycle rider of the team "Objetivo Dakar" Ranked in 46th position in the overall.
- 2000: Co-Pilot Pep Busquets in Team "Don Piso." Ranked in 44th place overall, and winner of the "Toyota Trophy" cup.
- 2001: Co-Pilot Paul Belmondo in Team “Toyota Trophy”. Ranked in 29th. Place overall, and winner or the “T2-Diesel” category, ant the “Toyota Trophy” cup.
- 2005: Pilot Team “InstalGroup-Saunier Duval”. Abandonment stage 8 per engine failure.
- 2006: Pilot “Team SAUNIER DUVAL”. Ranked in 46th place overall, 6th. Spanish, and 3rd. in the NISMO CHALLENGE (Nissan Cup in Dakar).
- 2007: Pilot “Team SAUNIER DUVAL”. Ranked in 34th. Place overall, 5th. Spanish (2nd. Private), and 3rd. Category T1-Diesel.
- 2011: Pilot "Team ProDakar/Mc.Rae". Buggy 2 Weel Drive/Solo. Abandonment Stage 7.
- COSTA BRAVA XTREM RUNNING: From Blanes to Portbou, running all the 'Costa Brava' just beside the sea. - May 2011 - 24rd. s/180 runners.
- JUNGLE MARATHON: Amazon Jungle (Brasil) – October 2010: Champions in Team Cathegory (Jungle.Cat) and 6th. overall s/97 runners.
- MARATHON DES SABLES: Sahara Desert (Morocco) - Year 2009: 240 Overall s/890 runners. Year 2011: 104 overal s/900 runners.
- MADRID MARATHON: 2009 - 3h12’14”
- ATHENS MARATHON: 2010 (2.500 Anniversary) - 3h15'10"
- EXTREM MARATHON ZAGORA: Sahara Desert (Morocco): 4h30’ – 38rd. Overall s/310 Runners
- TAGA 2040: Años 2000 – 2001 – 2003 – 2005 – 2008 – 2009 – 2010 - 2012
- OLLA DE NÚRIA: 2007
- MOUNTAIN RACE MOSSOS D'ESQUADRA SANT AMAND: 2012 (23Km.-2.740DA) - 67 Clas.s/150
- MONTSENY MOUNTAIN MARATHON: 2012 - 107 Overall o/500 Runners - (42,6Km.-5.400m.DA)
- MOUNTAIN RACE VIC: 2009 - 2010
- ROGAINING L’ESPLUGA CALVA: 2009
- HIGH MOUNTAIN DUATHLON VILALLONGA DE TER: 2009
- HIGH MOUNTAIN DUATHLON CATALUNYA: Queralbs-Puigmal-Nuria-Queralbs. Year 2008: 274 - 2004: 106 – Year 2001: 131rd. - Year 1999: 87º.