On Monday the 19th I start a course of 10 days almost completely filled with stakes in acts related to leadership conferences and passes of the documentary film "2.304.400 Steps" from the South Pole expedition.
Some of these events are closed and some open. This is the detail in case anyone is interested in attending:
- Monday 19 - 20h: Presentation and Discussion Documentary Film "2.304.400 Steps" at the Athenaeum Theatre in Igualada-Barcelona (Free entrance )
- Tuesday 20 - 18h: Conference "Passion for Purpose" at the Hotel Montanyà - Seva (Barcelona) (Private Event for the company GIRBAU )
- Thursday 22 - 12h: Conference "Passion for Purpose" in the CAR St.Cugat (Barcelona) (Act by invitation of the organizer)
- Thursday 22 - 14h: Conference "The Adventure of a Prosperous Future" on Llotja de Mar in Barcelona, included in the "VI MEDITERRANEAN WEEK OF ECONOMIC LEADERS " (Act per booking via website or invitation from organizers)
- Friday 23 - 11h: Conference "2,304,400 Steps in Antarctica" in Figueres. Act aimed at students between 12 and 18 years, within the framework of the Figueres "Mountain and Adventure Show "
- Friday 23 - 18.30: Presentation Documentary Film "2.304.400 Steps" at the Torelló Mountain Film Festival (Entry by booking through the WEB)
- Friday 23 - 21h00: Presentation and Discussion Documentary Film "2.304.400 Steps" at "The Cate" in Figueres (Girona), on the occasion of the "Mountain and Adventure Show " (Free access)
- Saturday 24 - 10h: Conference "Leadership in critical moments" at the Plaza Hotel in Barcelona, included in the "4th. MicroONGs Congress "(Entry by invitation of the organization)
- Tuesday 27 - 19.30: Presentation and Discussion Documentary Film "2.304.400 Steps" at the ESADE business school in Barcelona (Entrance on prior registration via WEBSITE )