The wind has returned to accompany the participants today, during the first 12 kilometers, later thankfully, has gone down a bit intensity.
They continue running for the dunes and tracks of stones and of grass of camel (balls of compacted sand where very dry grass grows).
Albert and Quim have completed the tour in five hours approximately, Jordi Vila, José and David in six hours and Jordi Font and Cristina have been late approximately forty-five minutes more. They all go adapting to his own pace and they are reserved, the hardest thing is for coming!!!
Here we detail the order of the second stage and general positions:
- Quim Tribó: 128 Stage 2 - 143 General
- Albert Bosch: 129 Stage 2 - 144 General
- José Arimany: 329 Stage 2 - 354 General
- David Saporta: 358 Stage 2 - 366 General
- Jordi Vila: 359 Stage 2 - 377 General
- Cristina Sans: 492 Stage 2 - 452 General
- Jordi Font: 464 Stage 2 - 468 General