Tuesday's stage was 38 kilometers as of Monday, but much harder.
Participants had to cross two ergs (dune extension) about 3 kilometers each one and then they had to climb two "necks" high enough to jump from valley to valley.
The land was all day too hard and stony, or too soft (sand), which is why the times of the runners ere all higher (Albert and Quim took 35 minutes more than Monday).
Nevertheless, David and Jordi Font managed very well the stage. Albert and Quim continue together at a good pace and the rest of the team is also running at a speed that suits them, to advance and enjoy at the same time.
All being well, apart from tiredness and a few blisters, no one with significant problems.
Here we detail the order of the second stage and general positions:
- Quim Tribó: 142 Stage 3 - 144 General
- Albert Bosch: 143 Stage 3 - 145 General
- David Saporta: 285 Stage 3 - 326 General
- José Arimany: 353 Stage 3 - 342 General
- Jordi Vila: 352 Stage 3 - 365 General
- Jordi Font: 284 Stage 3 - 394 General
- Cristina Sans: 351 Stage 3 - 408 General