Up to the 31st. will still have some time to relax and do some good dinners, but we also have a tight schedule of tasks prior to the start of the Dakar, which will be on Saturday 1 in the center of Buenos Aires.
Among other things, our program is as follows:
- Tuesday 28: Relax and adaptation to the environment and temperatures of Buenos Aires.
- Wednesday 29: Labeling of the car, review vehicle details, and course of emergency mechanical repairs on track with the whole team.
- Thursday 30: General meeting with the whole team to review the coordination and organization of the logistics of the race.
- Friday 31: Technical and administrative checks.
- Saturday January 1: Departure of Dakar 2011As often as we can, with the aim of doing it every day, we will be updating this website so that all who are interested can follow here this new adventure