Less than 4 weeks to leave to Antarctica, and there are only some details to work in for the preparations, in order to launch ourselves into the adventure.
- LOGO: We already have the official logo of the Expedition.
- SPONSORS: Next Tuesday we sign the last agreement of sponsorship and we have to prepare the application of logos and other graphic arts of the project.
- COMMUNICATIONS: Almost ready. This week the Web will be finished, press action ready, graphics, etc ...
- PRESENTATION: The official launch will be next Tuesday October 4th. at the Sports Museum (Museum Colet) in Barcelona. This week we will officially inform on the web and to the press and fans.
- SLEDGE: One of the key elements and has been more difficult to find, has just arrived. A bug of 2.10 meters, made of kevlar, with only 4.3 kg weight, and manufactured in Norway. You can see it in the photos.
- PERMITS AND DOCUMENTATION: Everything ready about the bureaucratic aspect. A key point enormously complex in the case that concerns us is.
Although we have some very intense days ahead, we are convinced that the project is very controlled at the level of planning. I state categorically that this has been the most complex event I have ever organized ... much more than a Dakar or a 8,000 meters peak. In such a challenge, uncertainty and problems are a constant,; for this reason what you should do is, at least, make every attempt to control everything in our hands, and be ready when the before the troubles come up in the road.
Now the countdown stars to the beginning of the adventure!